College: Clemson University, 1982 Graduate
– 37 years, Textile Industry Executive with four Companies.
– Director of Human Resources, Sales, Division President, and for the last 12 years, President/COO, Palmetto Finishing, LLC.
– Interest: College sports, avid Clemson Tiger Fan, golf, snow skiing, travel….love cooking out with friends, family, children, and grandchildren….
Mother and Father: Doug & Vicki Kingsmore, Brother Sam Kingsmore
Doug Kingsmore Clemson University Trustee Emeritus, also Doug Kingsmore Stadium, which is home to the Baseball team is named in his honor
– Married to Susie B. Kingsmore, residence Providence Subdivision, Easley, SC, resident of upstate South Carolina, since 1986, 33 years
– 4 children
– 4 grandchildren
Professional Organizations and Associations
– Clemson Board of Visitors 2001-2003
– Easley Chamber Board 2012-2015
– President of Greenville Touchdown Club 2001-2003
– Chairman of Southern Textile Association, STA, 2018, lifetime Board Member
– Chairman of Plant Manufacturing Division, South Carolina Manufactures Alliance 2018
– Board member SCMA
– Several Country Club Boards etc..
– Chairman Pickens County Manufactures, through Easley Chamber 2013-2016
Why Real Estate:
After we sold our family business to our largest customer in July of 2018, I decided I wanted to keep busy. I could think of no better way than to embark on a real estate career. I have been involved in many real estate transactions myself, and with family property over the years, and I look forward to bringing my business experience to serving my valued clients. I have been a resident of the upstate of SC for 33 years, an area which I think sells itself, I look forward to making your dreams come true.