Many in the Upstate of South Carolina enjoy day trips or drives in and through Western North Carolina.
Whether you are simply enjoying the ride or headed to Asheville to spend the day, please note that those areas are under “Phase 2” until September 9th. At that time, it will be determined what precautions are necessary.
How does this impact you if interested in visiting the area of Western North Carolina?
– Face coverings are required in all public spaces.
– Biltmore Estate is open but with limited capacity for the house tour although the extensive outdoor activities, such as the gardens, trails, and such, remain open.
– Restaurants are open but with reduced capacity if interested in dining-in. Many are only offering take-out so check before you plan your day!
– Local shops are open but once again, perhaps with some limitations.
– Some parks are open with limitations so if looking for a day out, please check the Outdoors Guide from RomanticAsheville.com for specific information on each park or forest.
Regardless of your plans, we hope you enjoy these last few weeks of Summer!