The Mast General Store of Downtown Greenville, South Carolina, will be hosting the “Made in SC” event on March 7th! This celebration of creativity will have a wide variety of vendors that will allow you to discover many of our wonderful state’s treats.
Did you know you can taste tea that is grown on our own coast? Perhaps coffee is more your preference? Either way, there will be a vendor for you to sample! Not only culinary treats (and that includes treats for the four-legged family members as well) but there will be handmade soaps and art all inspired by and made in our beautiful state.
Here are a few of the vendors you can expect to see at the event:
- Palmetto Farms: local grist mill providing white and yellow grits, cornmeal, and more
- West End Coffee Roasters: local coffee roaster that roasts small-batch coffee
- Olde Colony Bakery: unique low country goodies such as the Benne Wafer
- American Classic Tea: Charleston grown loose tea varieties
- Nana’s Pralines & Things: baked goods and candies
- Miss Bee Haven Honey Bones: honey centric dog goodies and grooming products
- Peace, Love & Soap: handmade soaps, soy candles, lip balms and more
- Douglas Piper Art: Douglas will be showcasing his block art talent with prints, tshirts, and more
- Dapper Ink Custom Outfitters: screen printed and embroidered apparel and more
Did we mention there would be raffle prizes as well? So be sure to drop by and register! Raffle prizes will be given away at 5:30, 6:30, and 7:30 PM. For more information, please click here.