There are countless adventures to take in the Upstate area. From enjoying a nearby lake, hiking through wildflowers, kayaking down Reedy River near Greenville’s downtown, or taking in the sights and sounds (and shopping) of one of our amazing towns. How about something a little more off the beaten path? How about something memorable and awe inspiring?
Upstate Helicopter Tours offers 5 different tour options, each able to accommodate 3 passengers. Here is an overview of their different offerings:
- “The City Tour” which soars high above Greenville, with flyovers of Furman University, North Main Street, Falls Park, Liberty Bridge and more.
- “The Paris Mt/Saluda Lake Tour” that gives an amazing view of Paris Mountain, Lake Saluda, Swamp Rabbit Trail, and downtown Greenville.
- “Glassy Mountain Tour” which flies over Paris Mountain and Greenville Watershed.
- “The Table Rock Tour” that circles around Table Rock, before head over to Furman University and downtown Greenville.
- And finally, the “Table Rock/Caesar’s Head Tour” which covers both locations as well as various golf courses, mountain tops, and downtown Greenville.
Tours range from short 20 minute rides to over an hour and prices vary accordingly based on length of tour.
Upstate Helicopter Tours also offer custom tours from Midlands to Western North Carolina. These tours are typically used for realty purposes and special occasions.
These tours are a fantastic way to experience all the beauty our Upstate area has to offer while creating an everlasting, unique memory. For more information on pricing and scheduling, please click here.